- Minimarket at the square in Alcaidesa
- Minimarket, San Roque
- Supercor, Guadiaro
- Mercadona, Guadiaro
- Lidl, Guadiaro
The largest hiper-market for shopping is located in La Línea, which is just before Gibraltar and called “CARREFOUR”, this is a 15 minutes journey from Alcaidesa. It is along the N340 to the west (Algeciras direction) at exit 112. It is
open from 10 am to 10 pm Monday to Saturday.
- El Corte Inglés, department stores in Algeciras and Puerto Banus, www.elcorteingles.es
- La Cañada Centro Comercial, department store with 150 shops
and restaurants, at the AP7 near Marbella, www.parquecomercial-lacanada.com
- PUERTA DE EUROPA SHOPPING CENTRE in Algeciras, 80 stores, A7 Salida 106, Algeciras, www.ccpuertaeuropa.com
- Shopping Center Plaza Mayor, outlet shopping, close
to Malaga International Airport
- Guadiaro: C/ Carretera s/n Tel. 956 614 105
- Sotogrande: Plaza Blanca Tel. 956 794 961
- Pueblo Nuevo: C/ Sierra Bermena s/n Tel. 956 794 052
- San Enrique: Plaza de la Fuente Tel. 956 615 128
- Torreguadiaro: C.N. 340 Tel. 956 610 005
One of the pharmacies is
always open 24 hours. They rotate, so if you arrive at one and it is not open, they will tell you which one is. They are all a short distance apart by car.
Marina Blue, on Sunday morning.
- Puerto Banús: Saturday morning.
- Estepona: Wednesday morning.
- Estepona port: Sunday morning.
- La Línea: Wednesday morning.