Reservation and rates

3 bedroom Penthouse with pool and sea view

Rental season Rental periods Min Stay Weekly price from
Autumn/Winter 2019 Sep 14 - Dec 31 Weekend € 630
Winter/Spring 2020 Jan 1 - May 31 Weekend € 700
June 2020 Jun 1 - Jun 25 Weekend € 980
Summer 2020 (high season) Jun 26 - Sep 13 1 week € 1.365
Autumn/Winter 2020 Sep 14 - Dec 31 Weekend € 700

All prices in Euros - €. min 3 nights (Weekend rate € 150 per night)

Cleaning fee
All prices are including free WIFI. Extra mandatory cleaning fee (apartment, linen and towels), meet & greet - key handout of €120.00. Additional meet & greet fee for late night arrivals can occur.

Booking and reservation process:
Send a request per e mail to erling.kristensen@online.no for the period you wish to stay, arrival and departure date and the total number of guests.
If the apartment is available according to your request, you will receive a contract and the account number for the first payment to be payed, to confirm the final reservation (40% of the total rental). As soon as the first payment is registered a confirmation letter will be sent to your e mail account. 60 days prior to the arrival date the rest of the rental (60%) has to be paid.
The day on arrival you will be met by our representative with keys and necesarry information.
You are welcome! Enjoy the Penthouse and the time in Alcaidesa Resort.

Booking Conditions
The price includes electricity and water. Air conditioning should be turned off when not in residence. The landlord is obliged to hand over the key to the tenant and return of the key and check the property after the rental period.

Arrival and departure
Normally Saturday is the arrival and departure day, but changes may occur. Dates will be arranged for each individual request.

Cleaning
It is mandatory with final cleaning and washing of towels and linens and the fee is not included in the rental rates above. Cleaning includes normal cleaning (not dishwasher).
NOTE: The washer and washing machine should be emptied before leaving the apartment. Refrigerator and stove should be emptied and cleaned. Rubbish should be removed daily.

Payment
40% of the rent has to be paid within 14 days after signing the lease. The remaining (60%) is payable no later than 60 days prior to arrival date. If the first instalment is not paid on time the reservation is cancelled automatically. The rental charge should be transferred to the landlord's bank account as agreed in the contract terms.

Cancellation
If cancelled up to 60 days before the agreed tenancy starts, the landlord keeps all advance rent.

If cancelled between 60 to 30 days before the agreed tenancy starts, will retain 50% of the rental amount.

If cancelled later than 30 days before the agreed tenancy begins, the landlord will retain the entire rental amount.

Replacement
The tenant is responsible for inventory and equipment in and around the accommodation. The tenant is responsible for damages that occur during the rental period. In case of any damage Tenant shall immediately notify the landlord.

Defects and complaints
Complaints of defects in the property shall be immediately communicated to the landlord, who will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Tenant may not bring a claim in the event of unforeseen problems and injuries. These include pipe laying, power failure, hygiene facilities, loss of internet / TV signals, noise and similar.